Sunday, October 26, 2008

Week 4: Creating a Blog!




Today was our first lesson in Creating a blog. In fact, it's not new to me because I used to browse some blogs in the internet while am searching through Google. So, the name is not new, but the building and having one is new. However, I have an experience in building websites. Therefore, building a blog is almost like building a website. You can add videos, sounds or even pictures. You can change your blog colors. It's so easy; you just need an email to create your own blog. Then everything comes easy. You can choose the ready made template to build your blog. Once you did create yours, you can post your thoughts, ideas, talk through your own blog. The important thing is to keep checking your blog and updating it with latest to share with others your thoughts, and knowledge.


BTW, I am very happy to have my first blog in the Internet through this ICT course.

No comments: